1. Sift the flour and salt.
2. Add the instant yeast.
3. Mix in the egg
4. Add half the water and stir.
5. Add the water and olive oil and continue to stir until a ball forms
6. Sprinkle a work surface generously with our and turn the dough out onto the surface.
7. Knead until the dough is velvety smooth, about 2 minutes.
8. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
9. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out as thinly as possible into an circle.
10. Place the base into the Whirlpool crisp plate.
11. Brush the dough with olive oil
12. Add your toppings - we suggest olives and rosemary
13. Place in the Whirlpool JetChef Microwave oven
14. Using the Whirlpool 6th SENSE crisp function, cook for 8 minutes until golden brown.
15. Add the sundried tomatoes and season
16. Serve and Enjoy!