1. Slice the wild mushrooms - cut large caps into fairly even pieces; leave smaller caps intact.
2. Finely chop the onion
3. Using your Whirlpool 6th SENSE induction hob, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Sauté onions and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid.
6. Pour in stock and cook for about 5 more minutes.
7. Stir in cream and wholegrain mustard cook for another 5 minutes.
8. Add fresh Parmesan shavings.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Add fresh thyme
11. Serve and enjoy!